Saturday, November 25, 2006

Pilgrim I finally have a free moment to update my blog! Hope everyone had a very Happy Thanksgiving! Check out my movie selection to the right..I'll add more soon. Some of the movies have been out for awhile, but Dylan and I love the documentaries! Especially the politically, global warming and human/civil rights driven documentaries...
Peace
Let's see I haven't updated in about a week and a half, so there is alot to catch up on. Still looking for a job, but this week has been slow with the holidays and all. But in my spare time I've had some fun! Last Friday night, Trisha and I went to see a Private Screening of The Holiday with Cameron Diaz, Jude Law, Jack Black and Kate Winslet. It was pretty good, but a bit of a chick flick. Trisha got us press passes, so we had great seats and we saw Steven Cojocaru too. Here's a pic of him:









I was also able to fanagle a couple free tickets to the American Music Awards last Tuesday, if Dylan and I sat in the audience for America's Funniest videos (to be aired January 7th). So, we went to America's Funniest Video's last Sunday, which was really fun after all and we will definitely be on TV for that one. Then last Tuesday, we had great free seats for the American Music Awards and I cannot even begin to name all the celebrities, who were there. But it was great to see Britney Spears, Paris, Nicole Ritchie, Snoop Dogg and all the trendy stars that I like for some odd reason ;)

Last but not least, my in-laws came for Thanksgiving last Wednesday and we hung out for the holidays. On Wednesday, we went to the Getty Museum, on Thursday we went to Griffith Park and the Sunset Strip, then Friday we visited Uncle Kenny and Aunt Jane, who live in Port Hueneme near Ventura. Here are some pics from our time together:

Pics from the Getty Museum



Pics from Griffith Park



Pics of Port Hueneme with Uncle Kenny and Aunt Jane






I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving and please keep in touch! Here are more pics for your viewing pleasure: Thanksgiving pictures

No comments:


Stop Global Warming

As Seen in Blogger & Podcaster