Tuesday, January 09, 2007

What a wonderful night! I went to the People's Choice Awards tonight and saw so many stars.
Oscar Red Carpet 2
I was in the pit in the front of the audience and got to shake Patrick Dempsey, Cameron Diaz, Eva Longoria and Vince Vaughn's hand as they accepted their awards. I was about 5 feet from the Grey's Anatomy stars and Desperate Housewives (Eva & Felicity) the entire night. There is a really good shot of me shaking Vince Vaughn's hand at the end of the show and I'll try uploading it soon! I saw soo many other stars, since I was right at the front, but don't have enough time to post them all. I was not able to get pics of them, but here are a couple of pics as the show was ending:

Eva, Vince and Queen Latifah walking off stage.

Dylan and I also met each other 9 years ago today!

No comments:


Stop Global Warming

As Seen in Blogger & Podcaster