Friday, May 25, 2007

Okay, so here's the big news....SmileyCentral.com
DAVE AND I WILL BE MOVING BACK TO THE BAY AREA!
I do love LA, but it just wasn't for me or Dave. Besides my friends, family and co-workers that are living here, the people here are all out for themselves and I'm used to friendly people who genuinely care about the inside of people and not the superficial outside. On the other hand, I do not regret living down in LA (except for taking the job at ROO) as I've also had so much fun (as you can tell from my prior blogs) and seen so many celebrities, etc.

The Bay Area will always be my home. So, this time we are staying for good!!!

Plus, an opportunity opened up at my current job, up in San Jose, and I did not want to pass it up. We'll be back in the Bay Area on or around August 1st and I for one am looking forward to a Welcome Back Home party!!! As opposed to the Going Away parties we've had over the last few years.

No comments:


Stop Global Warming

As Seen in Blogger & Podcaster