Saturday, September 22, 2007

Great News! Dave and I found a place to live SmileyCentral.com!!!!!
Los Gatos...here we come! We'll be moving there on October 7th, 2007. I'll be sending an email to my close friends and family in the next couple of weeks with our updated contact information.
Also, more good news! Dave starts his new job at Photo USA next week! All of this news just came to fruition yesterday. We are soo happy!
So, this is our last weekend here in Fairfield and I'm spending any extra time I have with my niece, Emily. Here are a few pictures from last Sunday, when my mom came to visit.
Me and Emily************************Emily and Grandma

Emily, Me, Grandma and Jake (my brother's dog)

The next couple of weeks, I'll be working, packing and moving, so I may not have any blog updates. I hope everyone is doing well and please keep in touch...my email address is above.

No comments:


Stop Global Warming

As Seen in Blogger & Podcaster