Wednesday, October 10, 2007

SmileyCentral.com
Well, we've been unpacking for the last few days and we are both soo worn out. I promise...this is it. We are never moving away from the Bay Area again. Not to say we won't visit LA again, as there are parts of LA I do miss, for example, seeing all the celebrities and visiting with my friends and family. In the last 4 years, we've moved to Las Vegas for one month, then back up to the Bay Area, then 2 years later we moved down to LA and one year later...back to the Bay Area. That's it...we are home!
I will miss my niece (and of course, my brother) up in Fairfield, but now we are much closer and will see them much more often. Here's a short video, Emily and I made right before we finished packing to move back to Los Gatos, CA:

Here are some more pics from the day:

And here are a few pics of our new place, but please keep in mind, we are not even close to finishing our unpacking duties...as you can see:
Living Room *****************************Kitchen

There are more pics on Flickr, so click on the Flickr icon on the left and that will take you right to them. Also, Dave did not take the job at Photo USA, but there is a very promising position available to him in the near future, and he has asked me not to comment on the details on this blog...so, I'll respect his privacy ;) Hope everyone is doing well and I hope to see and talk to ya'll in the near future!

No comments:


Stop Global Warming

As Seen in Blogger & Podcaster