Sunday, December 16, 2007

The last 3 weeks have been the busiest and most transforming in my entire life. Unfortunately, I am limited on time, as Dave and I will be heading to Washington tomorrow morning to spend time with his mom, stepdad and his uncle and family and we will return home the day after Christmas. I'm really looking forward to spending time away from everything and enjoying quality time with the family...relaxing. I have been thinking about changing my route with this blog and will comment more on this subject when I return home. I sincerely hope everyone is enjoying the Holiday Season and please take time out to relax and enjoy "you"!
SmileyCentral.com
I have a few Holiday cards being sent to friends and relatives, but for those of you whose addresses, I don't have and for those of you...I do, but you haven't received their cards yet, please check out this video:

No comments:


Stop Global Warming

As Seen in Blogger & Podcaster