Sunday, October 05, 2008

Since we moved into our house in Los Gatos back in June, I've been cleaning up and gardening in our front yard. This weekend, I spent more time out in the garden and thought I'd take some "after" snapshots. Check out these before and after pics:
Before..............................and..........After

Before.............................and...........After

Pretty big difference in 3 months...wouldn't you say?
On Thursday night Dave and I went to a VP Debate Party at Brittania Arms, an Irish Pub in Cupertino, and had a great time. Here's me showing my support for Obama:

Okay, I'll admit...this video is just so funny I'm thinking it may be okay if Palin/McCain win the Presidency (totally kidding), so Tina Fey can keep these SNL skits going. Check it out:
cherithomas.com

No comments:


Stop Global Warming

As Seen in Blogger & Podcaster