Thursday, October 04, 2007

First and foremost, Dave and I truly want to thank Darla and Brian (my bro) for welcoming Dave and me into their homes for the last two months. Words cannot convey, how appreciative we are to both of them.
SmileyCentral.com
Lately, we've just been getting ready for our move from my brother's place in Fairfield (near Napa) back down to Los Gatos, CA. I've been staying with my friend, Darla, during the week and commuting back to Fairfield on the weekends, so I'm a little tired from living out of a suitcase for the last 2 months and looking forward to settling down.
Other than planning our move, I spent last weekend watching my niece's soccer game, which was the first win for her team, and cleaning her room (it was a mess). I didn't take any before pictures, but here's an after pic:

I'll post much more often, once we get settled in, so ya'll come back now ya hear!

No comments:


Stop Global Warming

As Seen in Blogger & Podcaster