Sunday, December 30, 2007

Some people say, "A picture says it all"! So, I figure this month I'll agree with this statement, since I've been so busy. I'm sorry we didn't get all of our Holiday Cards out to everyone (I think we went up to the letter "O" and gave up), but let me know if you would like me to send you one :(
Below is a collage/montage of the best of my December 2007. You can find more pictures on my Flickr site by clicking on the Flickr icon on the left side of the page.
My department's Holiday Party

Dave's mom came into town some time in the middle of December, we had a nice dinner, then drove through the - Fantasy of Lights at Vasona Park in Los Gatos

My Family (Mom, Brother, Dad and Niece)

Dave's stepmom (Sue), his dad (James) and Dave
Joyce (Dave's mom) and Me***Dave and Me at our place


Dave's 2nd cousin (Kyra), Aunt Marion, Dave's Mom and Dave

Kyra
Dave, Me, Dave's Cousin (Michelle) and her husband, Jeremy

Dave's Grandma, Mom and Uncle Robert****Dave's cousins and Grandma

My high school friend, Tanja and her kids, Lauren and Jordan.

One more post to go before the New Year SmileyCentral.com! I have plenty of resolutions this year and will be changing my format a bit, so stay tuned...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.


Stop Global Warming

As Seen in Blogger & Podcaster