Monday, July 07, 2008

Last weekend, I went up to Napa with my friends, Katie and Amanda, for a continuation of Katie's birthday (a little belated). We stayed at a wonderful, new resort called, The Meritage Resort and Spa
On Sunday morning, we went down to the spa for facials. I tried a new type of Facial, only because I heard Madonna often has Oxygen Facial treatments. It was well worth it and highly recommend it. Check out this site for more info and your local Oxygen Treatment provider:ECHO 2 Plus – Oxygen Treatment System

Here are a few pics from our weekend:



No big plans for this weekend, but we are thinking about working on my Natural Weight Loss Show blog (see above) and/or going Golfing. More to come, as always...

No comments:


Stop Global Warming

As Seen in Blogger & Podcaster