Sunday, August 10, 2008

Wow, I think this may have been the most life-changing week I've ever had! I reconciled with friends from my past, taken control of a difficult work situation, joined a health club & began a steady workout routine, and spent “true” quality time with family. There's something to be said about being in your late 30's. Finally, I'm starting to understand the meaning of life (kidding, of course).
Here are a few pics from my life-changing week (see more on my Flickr site on the left):
Me, Deirdre, Jenni and Darla ------------------ Val, Deirdre and Me

Practicing gymnastics with Emily and my mom:

Pics of the most beautiful girl in the world...Emily (my niece):

This weekend I'm celebrating my “birthday month” with friends, so (as usual) check back for more pics and/or stories of my wonderful life :)

No comments:


Stop Global Warming

As Seen in Blogger & Podcaster