Wednesday, December 31, 2008



HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!
Here's my Resolution for 2009 (you may recognize it):

To be strong, so nothing can disturb my peace of mind.
To talk health, happiness and prosperity to every person I meet.
To make all my friends feel there is something in them.
To look at the sunny side of everything and make my optimism come true.
To think only the best, to work only for the best and to expect only the best.
To be just as enthusiastic about the success of others as I am about my own.
To forget the mistakes of the past and press on to the greater achievements of the future.
To wear a cheerful countenance at all time and give every living creature I meet a smile.
To give so much time to the improvement of myself that I have no time to criticize others.
To be too large for worry, too noble for anger, too strong for fear, and too happy to permit the presence of trouble.
...and don't forget, lose some weight ;)

Unlike a majority of my friends and family, I had a happy 2008 and have absolutely no complaints. In 2009, I'm hoping for a better year for my friends and family.

Here are a few pics from last weekend with my brother and niece at Christmas in the Park in Downtown San Jose and their first visit to the new Hooters in Campbell, CA:

And here are a few pics from today with Dave in Santa Cruz, CA:

Don't forget to check out Dave's portfolio at DaveThomasPhoto.com

No comments:


Stop Global Warming

As Seen in Blogger & Podcaster