Saturday, December 20, 2008

I've been really busy with the holidays this year and have been spending way too much time on a social networking site, called Facebook. Facebook.com is a social networking environment, which reflects our real identities, and the relationships and information we care about. It's amazing how many old and dear friends I've caught up with on Facebook and it's also a great way to keep in touch with family, who live a few miles away. I invite you to join at:
Cheri's Facebook site
In the meantime, Dave has been building his Photography portfolio website. Check it out at DaveThomasPhoto.com. Here are a few pics from our December photo shoots:

This month I celebrated the holiday season by going to the Los Gatos Christmas Parade with my friends; Katie, Amanda & Todd and by going to the Santa Clara Ballet Company presentation of the Nutcracker with Dave's stepmom, Sue.
Here are a couple of pics:

I'm very excited about going down to LA to be a Seatfiller at the 35th Peoples Choice Awards , the evening of Wednesday, January 7th on CBS with my friend, Trisha. I'm hoping to be in the front few rows of the show, so be sure and look for me in the audience. Here are the nominees:
People's Choice Awards Nominations 2009
Last, but not least...here are some wonderful memories with my family last weekend at my brother's house, where we celebrated the holiday season by exchanging presents and enjoying quality time together:

We are planning to visit Dave's mom and family near Seattle, WA for Christmas. Although at this moment our plans are Weather permitting. If we stay in town, we plan to Volunteer to help people in need this holiday season! Wishing everyone a Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah and very Happy Holiday season!

No comments:


Stop Global Warming

As Seen in Blogger & Podcaster