Saturday, November 04, 2006



So, it's been about 2 weeks, since I last blogged ;) I thought it was about time. Last weekend, I visited San Jose, for what was supposed to be a Halloween Party, but was cancelled about a week before. Since I already had my flight plans and had not been back to SJ since we moved down here, I thought I'd go for a weekend visit and see some ol' friends and my brother and niece. I must say...when I first landed, I felt like I was home and it did get me a bit teary eyed. But the more I thought about it, LA is starting to feel like home now too. Anyway, on Friday night I hung out with Katie and we made our usual trip to the Blvd. (local bar), where I saw Darla too :) Unfortunately (or maybe fortunately), I didn't take any pics that night with my friends. But on Saturday, I drove up to Fairfield to see my brother and niece. Now of course this trip was picture worthy and here are a few pics of my niece...

On the soccer field :)












Posing for the camera. I need to get this girl into advertising and/or modeling, or maybe even acting. Have you ever seen such a beautiful and adorable girl in your life? I must be biased...











The rest of my weekend was great and I visited with Jenni and Tyler Winter on Sunday too! All in all a great weekend! Flew back to Burbank on Sunday night and was happy to see Dylan when he picked me up too!

So, beginning Monday I was back to the job search and I'm beginning to get some really great prospects, but nothing has panned out just yet. Although, I feel like I'm really close and it may involve another small move, but it won't be very far from where we are now. More news on the job search to come...

On Thursday, Dylan and I went to the Rehearsal of the Real Time with Bill Maher show in Hollywood. It was a great experience to see the process of how the show developed. Then last night, we were in the audience of the actual taping of the show. Alec Baldwin and RoseAnn Barr were both on the show. It was so much fun! Check out this website for more info: Bill Maher Show. Can you believe I actually know some people who have not seen this show? Mom ;) Again, I'm not going to mention my political affiliation, but you can guess that I'm somewhat of a liberal...but Alec Baldwin really had some great points and believe it or not so did RoseAnn Barr. Just a note, when the camera wasn't on Alec, he would stare intently out to the audience and not move his head at all. It actually felt like he was just staring at me. It was kind of weird, to be honest, but maybe that's just the way those "actors" are supposed to act. On the other hand, it was kind of cool too...to think he may have been looking at me ;) Anyway, I could go on forever on this subject, just please vote this Tuesday (even if our electronic voting Diebold computers are miscalculating your vote). Shoot, I did it again...just vote!!!

Okay, and last but not least...here are the short films, I promised a couple weeks ago:
http://www.ifilm.com/search?query=ddtbuck
Gotta give my husband credit, great editing on his part...but again I may be biased :)
All my best, Cheri

No comments:


Stop Global Warming

As Seen in Blogger & Podcaster