Saturday, December 02, 2006

Okay, so tonight I had the best night ever in Studio City. Dylan and I hung out with the main character from Fast Food Nation (Ashley Johnson)...here's a pic of her and me:
I was totally star struck and this poor girl loved that I liked the Independent Movie scene, because she actually thought that no one watched this movie. This movie should be out on Video soon, cause I know it was in Limited theaters (one thing I love about LA). But if you can catch it on Video, it's seriously worth watching. She was also Chrissy Seaver on Growing Pains, the TV show.
Dylan and I went to the Studio City annual parade and had a wonderful time and Santa was there too. Here's a pic of me and Santa:


And I also hung out with my friend, Denise, and of course my wonderful husband, Dylan....here are a couple pics of us:

Okay, so that's it for tonight. Tomorrow, Dylan and I will be in the audience for LastLaugh 06 on Comedy Central, which will be aired on December 10th. I'll update this site with the latest...as usual. Love Me!

No comments:


Stop Global Warming

As Seen in Blogger & Podcaster