Sunday, January 27, 2008

I was invited by my friend, Darla, to join her on a trip to Cabo to celebrate her friend, DD’s 30 + 10 Birthday from January 23rd to January 27th. I am now back in Los Gatos, CA and am updating my blog.

This time I decided to write my Pros and Cons of the trip and upload a few pics. For more pictures visit the Flickr icon on the right side of this page.

Pros (not in any special order)
Great Weather (as opposed to back home), Met New Friends, Hung out with Old Friends, Lots of Dancing, Luxurious Pool, Laid out by the pool and Swam to the Bar, Fun Parties, Food, Drinks, Beautiful Scenery and Celebrating DD’s Birthday SmileyCentral.com!

Cons
Near Arrest (not me), Money, Missed my hubby, Didn’t Whale Watch, Swim with the Dolphins, Jet Ski or Travel in a boat…and why you ask? Because of the food
SmileyCentral.com! I had food poisoning (Montezuma’s Revenge) from Friday until the end of our trip.
All in all a great trip and my first time in Cabo!
So, here are the Pics:

I'll be removing the pics up on top near the end of this month. Please don't forget to check out www.cherithomas.com (for movies) and www.naturalweightlossshow.com (Chronicles of my plight to get healthy in 2008).

No comments:


Stop Global Warming

As Seen in Blogger & Podcaster