Tuesday, January 15, 2008

So...finally I'm ready to give you my second and most important New Years Resolution, here it is: NaturalWeightLossShow.com. You can also visit the site anytime by connecting to the link at the top of this page.
Today, I went to MacWorld and had a great time. I also saw Richard Dreyfus. I would have taken a picture with him, but he seemed involved with his conversation for quite some time and I didn't want to interrupt him. Here's a pic with him in it (see if you can find him in the pic):
( 3rd person in from the right with the black suit on)
Here's a few more pics:

(symbollic? Microsoft show is empty)
Now I'm sitting down after a long day of work and MacWorld. I started catching up on my email and noticed my horoscope for today. I found these words to not only be true of my day’s scenario, but also good words of wisdom. Check it out:
Your Horoscope for JANUARY 15, 2008 (Birthday July 26th)
If you find that things aren't working so well for you on an outer plane, you might want to try turning the situation around and looking at things from more of an inner perspective, CHERI. Perhaps the events of the day aren't exactly going as well as you had planned. Perhaps people aren't cooperating as you might have liked them to. Before you get upset with the action on the outside, first take a look at what might be causing some tension on the inside.
Hmmm...tension on the inside?SmileyCentral.com

No comments:


Stop Global Warming

As Seen in Blogger & Podcaster