Saturday, June 21, 2008

A couple weeks ago, I traveled to Chicago for the first time to bond (and learn a thing or two) with my co-workers from around the US. We all had a great time and it was great to see my co-workers in-person and catch up. Here are a few pics from Chicago:
All of my co-workers at Wrigley Stadium....................Dinner at Tapas with our CEO

Dante, Me and Linda at the Cubs game......................The girls and Pete, our CEO
Last weekend, we continued to unpack and nest in our new place, but we did have our friends, Darla and Chuck, over for a BBQ. Here's a pic of the guys washing our cars and a cute squirrel in our frontyard:

  • Over the last few weeks, Dave has been working on his website/picture portfolio and I thought I'd post it here for all to see. Check it out and feel free to comment or send me your opinion (cause I'm biased) at ZenDave.com
  • After meeting Ed Begley Jr., I started watching his TV Show Living with Ed and it's on this new Green Channel. This site has soo much great information on how to go Green...check it out at and find your local Green station: Planet Green – Discovery Channel
  • I've been updating my Vlog, so be sure and check it out at: Cheri's Video Blog
This weekend I'll be going to my best friends' 20 year high school reunion (they're a year younger than me) and I'm really looking forward to it! So stayed tuned for the scoop and pics of me and my ol' classmates...

No comments:


Stop Global Warming

As Seen in Blogger & Podcaster