Wednesday, March 04, 2009

It's Movie Time!

ReelCaffeine Tickets
Movies, work and volunteering for Cinequest (San Jose Film Festival), as a Theater Manager, have kept me extraordinarily busy over the last couple of weeks. Lately I've been all about MOVIES and meeting Celebrities, who are here for the Film Festival!

I'm hoping to snap a pic with Diablo Cody (Screenwriter and Oscar Winner for the movie, Juno) tomorrow, while she's in town for Day of the Writer. She's my hero, as her writing career started with her very own Blog (just like me)!

I enjoyed the Oscars from the comfort of our Living Room and was very happy Slumdog Millionaire won Best Picture and Sean Penn won for Best Actor. Very well deserved wins for both!
Awards
Now back to Cinequest...

Cinequest 19 has gone Web 2.0 this year and I've found many ways to research, track and follow all the latest movie reviews, news and gossip. Check out a few of my favorite websites below:
Inside Cinequest
Jason Watches Movies
CQ Central
Cinequesting Blog

And if you would like to see a few good trailers and possibly bring the movies to your home or town for a showing, check out my Vlog (Video Blog) at
cherithomas.com

Here are a few pics from Cinequest in the past week:
The infamous Cinequest Gnome - Friends and Fellow Volunteers (From left to right - Melanie, Carolyn, Steph and Michelle)

The Least Among You-Richard Kelly, Cedric Sanders, Mark Young and Lou Gossett Jr.

Blanchard Ryan (Actor from Open Water and Capers) and Me

Last but not least...just when I thought Dave's photos could not be any better, he proved me wrong once again with this pic:

More to come! Keep comin back, it works...

No comments:


Stop Global Warming

As Seen in Blogger & Podcaster