Sunday, March 22, 2009

Let the memory live again!

Ooh the memories...a couple of weeks ago, I met up with a few high school friends and had a great time. It had been about 15 yrs. since I'd seen Alan and Kent. We plan to have another mini-reunion again this summer in Vegas and include more friends from our past. I'm looking forward to seeing my high school and post-high school friends again :) Here are a couple pics of Alan, Kent, Me and Deirdre:

Last weekend Dave's mom flew into town for Dave's Birthday. Although the weather was not cooperating with our outdoor fun, we were able to enjoy what little sun the weekend gave us, for some fun at the beach in Capitola. Here are a couple pics of our weekend:

Early this week a good friend of mine had a baby girl and I'm soo happy for her and happy to be an Auntie! Her daughter is simply adorable :)

And today I met up with my friends at Darla's house for a Jewelry Party. Check out their website if you'd like to plan a party and/or purchase beautiful jewelry: BlingItOn.net. Here is a pic from our day today:

Lastly, this week's episode of Grey's Anatomy gave a very thought provoking monologue and I thought I'd share with the world:

Trauma messes everybody up, but maybe that's the point. All the pain and the fear and the crap. Maybe going through all that is what keeps us moving forward...it's what pushes us. Maybe we have to get a little messed up before we step up.

No comments:


Stop Global Warming

As Seen in Blogger & Podcaster