Monday, October 16, 2006

So, I've had a pretty up and down week this week with my layoff and all. But tonight was a great night! To make a long story short, Dylan and I went to the Farmers Market last Sunday (as we do every week) and I noticed a man with a sign, who was scheduling people to screen a movie starring Adam Sandler, so of course we signed up. The movie was tonight and it was called Reign Over Me. We drove over to the Sherman Oaks Galleria to watch the movie, parked and began walking toward the theater. As we were walking I was looking around (as I usually do) for celebrities...and low and behold, who should I see, but Adam Sandler himself walking in the opposite direction (all by himself). When I realized who it was I turned around and yelled his name out like I knew him or something, but he didn't turn around (obviously). Anyway, that made my night :) Then we watched the movie and I'm tellin ya...it is Oscar worthy. It doesn't come out until March 2007 in theaters, but this was probably one of the best movies I have ever seen. It also stars Don Cheadle from Crash and Liv Tyler. Although, bring tissues because I have never cried so much in a movie either. It was a tear jerker to say the least :( It truly made you appreciate everyone you love or have loved in your life! Check out the details at: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0490204/

My friend, Amanda, was in town last Friday and we had a wonderful time. Me and Amanda's Private Investigator friends all went to Vitello's for dinner and then back to the Hilton for drinks. Here's a pic of me and Amanda:

Oh ya, I also saw Benson (Robert Guillame) at Universal Studios on Sunday. For some of you youngens, he was in a show I used to watch in the late 70's. Here's a pic of him:


Anyway, I'll keep this site posted. I have been following up on some good job leads and good things are to come :) Hope everyone is doing great!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sweetness, Cher! See you Thursday!
DK


Stop Global Warming

As Seen in Blogger & Podcaster