Thursday, October 05, 2006

It's been a week since I posted and I meant to post earlier in the week, but we all get busy every once in awhile. Last weekend, I met Denise C. and Jen at the Starlite (local bar) for some girl time, but I didn't take any pictures.

Then on Saturday, Dylan and I went to Manhattan and Hermosa Beach :) Hermosa Beach is my dream place, and I will live there...someday. Here are a few pictures of Hermosa Beach:

The apartment complex (behind Dylan) is the same one in Beverly Hills 90210

Sorry, not the best picture of me, but a pic of me nonetheless

And here are a few snapshots of the beach:




Things are not always peaches and cream in LA. Here is a picture of the traffic on Hwy. 405 on the way to the beach:


Last, but definitely not least...there have been other changes/thoughts that I've been meaning to add to the blog and here they are:

1) Recently, I found out that I have an extended family (Uncle given up for adoption with 6 kids) and I plan to visit them in Colorado in May of next year with my mom :) Actually, because I am so used to having a small family this was wonderful news! My 1/2 cousin, Alicea, and I have been in contact and I can't wait to meet her and her family!

2) Just a mention of some of my friends that I miss from San Jose...I miss Darla, Katie, Amanda, Jenni and Gina. Oh gosh, I know I'm missing a few people, but I'll mention their names when I win my Oscar ;) Plus, I'm planning a weekend visit at the end of October for Halloween, so I'll see all of them then!

3) Let's see...oh ya, one more thought...my friend, Trisha, from Cinequest (San Jose Film Festival) is moving here this weekend and I can't wait to have another friend living in LA to join me for some star-gazing.

Welp, that's it for now :) Oh ya, tonight...the movie, "The Departed" is premiering in LA and I'm going to try to catch a glimpse and a few pics of Matt Damon, Leonardo DiCaprio and Jack Nicholson. If I get pics or if I make it on time (due to traffic), I'll definitely post them on here.

Talk about a novel this time...hope everyone is doing great!

No comments:


Stop Global Warming

As Seen in Blogger & Podcaster