Saturday, January 27, 2007

It's been a busy week, as I drove up to San Jose (5 hr. drive one-way) for an interview. I'll post more on this subject in the next couple of weeks :)
On my way back down to LA, I stopped by the house I lived in, when Dylan and I left San Jose to move to Las Vegas a couple of years ago. My landlord sold the house, when Dave (Dylan) and I moved out and now they are rebuilding the house. It was sold for $550K and they plan to sell it for $2 million when it is complete. Here is a before and after picture:
Before (the day we left for Vegas in October, 2003)

After (Thursday, January 25th, 2007)

I also drove down memory lane to my Elementary, Jr. High, High School and the house I grew up.
I have not been able to get used to the name Dylan for Dave, so I'm now going back to calling him Dave again. I figure we'll name our first born son Dylan someday ;) I'm looking forward to tomorrow...Dave and I will be going to the SAG Awards! Watch us on TV at 8pm on TNT or TBS.

No comments:


Stop Global Warming

As Seen in Blogger & Podcaster