Sunday, June 03, 2007

The more I see of LA, the happier I am to move back to the Bay Area. One good thing about my move back, is that I'm seeing more of my friends and family, who live down here. Last Wednesday I hung out with my cousin, Kristina. We had great conversation and it was nice to catch up. Check out her website at Kristina Lloyd .

Last night, I hung out with my friend, Trisha, from Cinequest and we had a wonderful night at The Avalon (dancing and drinking). Here's a pic from the night:

Trisha and I will also be in the audience for The Lot on Tuesday night. I'll let ya'll know when it's televised .

Today, Dave and I went to see the movie Knocked Up. We went into the movie with some trepidation, but the movie turned out to be really good. We laughed (alot) and cried too.

I'm really looking forward to my trip to Colorado next week to meet my new family and visit with ol' family members too with my mom and flying to Virginia next month to see my co-workers and my friend from San Jose, Elise and her family.
SmileyCentral.com

1 comment:

Cheri said...

Anyone know what language this is? And how to translate it?


Stop Global Warming

As Seen in Blogger & Podcaster