Sunday, November 25, 2007

Is it Thursday already? I've been meaning to update my blog for a few days now, but had work dinners, met up with friends, and have been working late all week, so this is the first chance I've found the time. My Thanksgiving was perfect! This year more than any, I had a very thankful Thanksgiving with my family. So much has happened this year (as you'll see from my prior blog posts). I finally feel...truly happy! It's funny how you appreciate and love the craziness in your family the older you get (scary I know). Nothing is more important to me than family and this Thanksgiving, I spent true quality family time with mine :) Some family members missing, but I've also become closer with everyone in my family this last year...more than any. Dave and I hung out on Thanksgiving Day and walked over to the local park (Vasona Lake Park), then on Friday we drove up to Redding to spend time with my Mom, Dad, Brother, Niece and Grandma for the traditional Thanksgiving. Here are some pics:

I've also been updating my blog layout to include a few more links on the left hand side bar. Updated my Christmas list and have received a few comments about it...is it that funny? It's more of my own personal wishlist, so please don't feel inspired to purchase any of the items (except mom and dad). I added my friend, Sanjana's blog and Gina's brother's MySpace (John LaRocca) page under Community websites and I also updated my Celebrity News widget and added a widget with The Office episodes. on the bottom of the page. I love that show!

And last but not least, a couple of links that have peaked my interest this week:

1) Matt Damon – People Magazine’s Sexiest Man Alive

2) United Hollywood – WGA Strike blog

Good night all! I'll be back...SmileyCentral.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.


Stop Global Warming

As Seen in Blogger & Podcaster