Monday, November 19, 2007

Somewhat slow week, but a good slow week and we did take some time to catch up around the house and visit with family members over the weekend :) This week I thought I'd start a Christmas Wishlist on my blog (left hand side of page), which is actually more of my personal wishlist and is not meant to push anyone to give me a gift. More of a list I can refer to when I'm ready to make a purchase or for my immediate family looking for ideasPerplexed.

Also, I thought I would add a few of my Social Networking sites, in case you want to add me as a friend, but you'll always find most of my updates on this blog. Check out these links:

1) Cheri’s Facebook site

2) Cheri’s MySpace site

3) Zaadz.com – Social Networking site about Changing the World

As mentioned in a previous blog, I'm working to make a few positive choices in my life, since we moved back home and some of these changes are now in full swing. I joined Toastmasters International this week. Check out their website at: ToastMasters International for more information. I've also made a really big change in my life, which I would love to shout out to the world I've accomplished one of the biggest goals in my life, but some people didn't know about it...so for now I'm keeping it quiet. Let's just say I'm handling a health concern and I feel on top of the world!!! Thumbs Up

Last Friday night, Dave and I went to see Martian Child with John Cusack. I highly recommend this movie! Go see it if you are in the mood to warm your heart and smile :)

One last story and a short video. When I was unemployed and living in LA last year, I started fishing around online for people in the local area, who had similar interests as mine to meet new people in the area and for possible employment opportunities and ran into a blog that sparked my interest. After reading there was a DVD Release Party for a new online Podcast site called AskaNinja.com, I joined the party with my friend, Trisha, and briefly met Micki. I guess you could say...I kind of "stalked" her, but it was only to meet someone who I truly admire. She was really nice and it made for a funny story. Her website is listed to the left under the caption, Community Websites and listed as Mickipedia, if you want to check it out. Here's a cool video she posted recently, that I found quite thought provoking (I also thought it would be helpful for some of my friends):

Tune in next week for more exciting stuff and Thanksgiving pics with the family. SmileyCentral.com

No comments:


Stop Global Warming

As Seen in Blogger & Podcaster