Sunday, April 27, 2008

For Earth Day weekend, Dave and I drove up to San Francisco to visit Pier 39 and Aquarium of the Bay.
Go GreenThe Pier was a bit windy, but beautiful. The Pier was also celebrating EarthFest and we checked out a few of the booths and the local Aquarium. The tunnel under the San Francisco Bay was a great experience and very surreal. Here are a few pics:


Yesterday, I walked 6.25 miles for March For Babies and accomplished my goal of completing the walk. Although, I did trip and fall about a 1/4 mile from the finish line and scraped my knee up a bit and twisted my ankle, which has not helpful with my busy schedule today. I'm now sitting on the couch with my foot up on ice. Hopefully it will heal soon. Anyway, here are a couple pics from the walk:

I can't believe I have no pics, but my friend Deirdre from Vegas was in town this weekend and I spent some time with her. We had a great time catching up!!

No comments:


Stop Global Warming

As Seen in Blogger & Podcaster