Monday, April 16, 2007

First, notice the Google movie bar on the left hand side of this blog. It's a few of the short films, Dave and I have filmed and edited over the years.
Over the weekend, I visited with my friend, Victoria, and her kids at her new place in Tujunga. Then on Sunday, I rolled out of bed and went to the Farmers Market here in town. I always see celebrities there, and I can get my veggies too. This time I saw these 2 celebrities:

Adam Arkin

Ed Begley Jr.
After the Farmers Market visit, Dave and I went for a drive to Malibu Canyon for a beautiful hike. Here are a couple of pics of the view during the hike and the trip back home:

Back at work today, but looking forward to some traveling over the next few months to see friends, family and co-workers.

No comments:


Stop Global Warming

As Seen in Blogger & Podcaster