Thursday, April 05, 2007

Tonight, the Sales guys from my work invited me to the Lakers game at the Staples Center in a Luxurious Suite with free drinks and food and I had so much fun!!! I hate to say it, but I love LA. The traffic really sucks here, to say the least, but I'm getting used to it. We are still planning to move to the beach, but we have decided to wait until our 1 year lease is up in August.

I'm also addicted to American Idol and I'm super upset that Gina was kicked off tonight. I really like her and Haley should have gone...
SmileyCentral.com
I mean c'mon...Haley really cannot sing, but Gina has real passion. So, maybe I should just shut up, but I'm upset and this is my blog and I'm aloud to express my feelings on here ;) And I felt the need to vent. Getting tired now...more to come (of course). Thanks for reading!!!

No comments:


Stop Global Warming

As Seen in Blogger & Podcaster