Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Good luck Jordin :) After seeing Blake and Jordin live last week, I've changed my vote to Jordin as the American Idol winner. Blake loves himself just a little too much and Jordin is sincere and very happy to be where she is at...plus she's a great singer!
Our Cable service was down, when we came back from our cousin's wedding in Gardnerville, Nevada over the weekend, so I've piled up a bunch of blogs that I plan to upload and write over the next couple of days. The cable guy will be at our house this afternoon, so I'll be back online soon. In the meantime, I have uploaded a video that my husband Dave edited for me, from me and Maricar's 5 seconds of fame on American Idol last week and here it is...

Big news to come!!! Please stay tuned...

No comments:


Stop Global Warming

As Seen in Blogger & Podcaster